I have been looking into Threats, or to be more accurate Top 10 security threats for 2011.
I just like Top ten lists! By reading this article I notes’ that much of the weakness lies in the newest thing happening in the cyberspace. Like telephone’s and third-party relationships – particularly with the advent of cloud computing.
I posted a random list from tree websites that I have choose and a link to the websites.
The ISF’s top 10 threats in 2011:
1. Criminal attacks
2. Weaknesses in infrastructure
3. Tougher statutory environment
4. Pressures on offshoring / outsourcing
5. Eroding network boundaries
6. Mobile malware
7. Vulnerabilities of Web 2.0
8. Incidents of espionage
9. Insecure user-driven development
10. Changing cultures
Top 10 security threats for 2011
1. Nation-sponsored hacking: When APT meets industrialization
2. The insider threat is much more than you had imagined
3. Man in the Browser attacks will man up
4. Misanthropes and anti-socials: Privacy vs. security in social networks
5. File security takes center stage
6. Data security goes to the cloud
7. Mobile devices compromise data security
8: Hackers feeling the heat
9. Cyber security becomes a business process
10. Convergence of data security and privacy regulation worldwide
Top 10 Internet Security Threats for 2011
1. Malware creation
2. Cyber war.
4. Social engineering
5. Windows 7 influencing malware development
6. Cell phones.
10. Highly dynamic and encrypted threats.
By Alexander Ólafsson